Friday, November 20, 2009

Why I Blog and How I Wish To Grow It ~ Day 6



My reasons for having a Blog...
First is to invest in the lives of others by encouraging and sharing the love of Jesus Christ around the world.




Second is to share what I have to offer...To bless others in ways I never imagined possible. Living a way that is outwardly simple and inwardly rich! Simplicity...








How I wish to grow my blog...By sharing/writing things that people are interested in and desperately need...To know Jesus and His love for them.
"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

Then by sharing what we have learned and experiences through the wonderful products that we take, use and offer that keep us healthy and help the environment. "Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers." 3 John 2

Remembering that quality and service reign, and there will always be those looking for "the best."

Wealth is not just what you have, but what you are.
http://www.simpleluxuryliving.com/

1 comment:

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the power of your words and the reflection of the purpose for your blog.
Susan