Sunday, November 15, 2009

Heart~felt Gratitude ~ Day 1

First and foremost, I am so grateful I know Jesus Christ! I thank Him for loving me so much that He died for me, forgiving all my sins. I thank Him for everyone and everything in my life. It is in Him that I live and move and have my being.

It would take more space than I am allowed here on Blogger to list all of my gratitude's. There are so many that I am blessed to know and have learned so much from. Thank you all!

As I sit here having a delicious cup of hot tea, I am so grateful for Bea Kunz of Sage Hill Farms. Love ya sweet Bea!

I first met Bea on the Ryze ~ WINning Sisters Network when I first joined. I had not been on a computer much, other than E-mail, let alone be on a "Network." Bea made me feel real comfortable and right at home. She was very knowledgable and very patient with me while teaching me the ropes of networking. She always listened and responded, allowing me to share my heart with her.

Bea has introduced me to many wonderful people on Ryze, she has helped me with some health issues, with some do's and don't's about sharing on Networking sites. She has been a BIG help in promoting me and our businesses.

She has also introduced me to her wonderful world of herbs, I am also so grateful for that!

Bea is a very warm hearted, loving and caring lady full of wisdom and knowledge, always willing to share it. She is the owner of Sage Hill Farms. Do stop by her site for a visit. You will be glad you did! http://www.safehillfarmsandvintagestore.com

Thank you Bea for being the beautiful lady and friend that you are!!

Debbie Dreyer
Simple Luxury Living

2 comments:

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Hi Debbie,
Beautiful post! Yes, Bea has giving me many wonderful tips on herbs...and ways to give back to the earth.

I am happy to connect with you here and learn about your world!
Susan

BeaK. said...

Well, the gratitude works both ways here my friend...you inspire me Debbie.

I totally believe that networking is just another avenue to do unto others as we would like them to do for us.

I'm so blessed to have you as my friend .

May good health and prosperity be yours to hold and to share.

Bea Kunz