Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goals ~ Day 11


What are my goals for my blog?
I want to encourage and share with others, make friends…(and I have made some wonderful friends), and to share our products around the world with others. Mixing business and pleasure, sort of say.

Am I continuously thinking of the purpose of my blog?
YES! Then God reminds me…”For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will man give in exchange for his own soul?” (Matthew 16:26)

How has it changed or remained the same?
It has remained the same for quite a while. I’m still in the learning process of how to get it out there to share and market it?? God makes all things beautiful in His time. (Ecclesiates 3:11)

Take a moment to list out those goals.
1) Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

2) Keep learning and sharing what I learn with others…Jesus first, of course. :-)

3) Business wise…Of course, I want customer to grow my businesses.
I want people to join, but I want them to LEARN first. If they learn first of their own volition, they are: "SELLING THEMSELVES."
When they do that, there is no pressure and it becomes their idea, which makes them serious, which means they stay longer and are more likely to succeed, which means my businesses will grow.

4) Be more faithful at posting.

5) Visit other blogs more often, thanking them for what I learned from them.

What do I notice?
It is a walk by faith, not by sight. This 30 days of blogging has encouraged me. I continue to learn daily. There are people out there willing to help.

4 comments:

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Love all of your encouraging words to yourself. You are truly special, Debbie. All who work with you will connect with your joy!

Wonderful that you are posting so often! It is a big commitment!
Susan

Greatvictories said...

Thank you Susan. I am blessed you are enjoying them. I have to keep renewing my mind with encouraging words. There is so much negative in the media, one could sink in depression very easily.

Thank you for the challenge to post. It is a commitment for sure, and worth it :-)

Blessings,

Debbie

BeaK. said...

Hi Debbie,

You are very inspiring to me and to others I know.

Comitent is the one action that keeps many from being successful in many areas of life.

Small or large task...if we aren't comitted, it is doubtful of success.

Blessings for your day~

Bea Kunz

Debbie's L'Bri said...

yes, I need to commit to posting at least 6 times a week. I need to also, remember to keep God in the plan.