Monday, November 23, 2009

My Blogging Life Supporters ~ Day 9


First on my list is my wonderful husband, Larry. He is such an encourager to me and supports me in all that I do. Very patient as I sit at the computer for hours learning and writing.

Second is Bea who supports and helps me in any way possible with her gentle and patient spirit along with her storehouse of wisdom and knowledge.

Third is Vanessa Shelton who always encourages me with the "The Right Words ~ The Right Way ~ The Right Results."

My heartfelt thanks to each one of you for your support! Thank you and God bless you all exceedingly abundantly above and beyond all you can ask or think!

3 comments:

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

So wonderful to have such encouragement! Thanks for you post, Debbie:)
Susan

Greatvictories said...

Thank you Susan for all your time in making this a fun event in blogging.
Debbie

Vanessa Shelton said...

Thank you Debbie. Your encouragement means more than you know!