Friday, November 27, 2009

Art Connection ~ Day 12


This speaks to me about my mission for my blog. Investing in the lives of others, sharing His love and encouraging them.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:16-17)

This is my prayer, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Christ Jesus, to the glory and praise of God. (Philippines 1:9-11)

I want start my work in faith, continue in obedience and finish with love.

2 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

yes, very well put...

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

This image speaks of the words you write. The hands clasped in the image of the cross...

Debbie, you truly live the words that this images portrays.

Susan