Friday, November 27, 2009

My Greatest Strengths ~ Day 13

My greatest strengths and what I am really good at are: helping, encouraging and serving others in order that God's work is fulfilled.

Accomplish practical and necessary tasks which free~up, support and meet the needs of others.

I love to comfort, offer words of encouragement, hope, and reassurance to discouraged, weak, or troubled people in such a way that they are consoled. To emphasize God's promises and confidence in His will. To come along side of those who are weak in spirit to strengthen them. Motivate others to grow. To attach spiritual value to practical service.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers." 3 John 2

3 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

To be able to do this, is a gift from God. God Bless you.

Vanessa Shelton said...

Yep, that's you alright! :)

You are one of the most encouraging people I know and a blessing to many.

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Debbie,
Your encouraging words and actions help so many!

Thank you for sharing your strengths:)

Susan