Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ritual ~ Day 24

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:33)

I get up each day and I have a daily calendar that I read before my devotional and prayer time. I don't always get my devotional time, but I do always read the calendar devotional. If I don't have the calendar because I am away from home, I always have a Daily Bread with me.

Let me start my work in faith, continue in obedience and finish with love.

If I put God's will and His righteousness first in my life, He will take care of everything else.

3 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

yes, I agree.. I start the day with the Mass reading (bible readings) and end the day with family prayer.

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

What a beautiful ritual. Keeping the readings close at hand for the "first thing in the morning" ritual is so grounding for the day.

Thanks for sharing, Debbie.
Susan

BeaK. said...

Debbie, you are a shining light on the path you walk....thank you for being so.

Bea Kunz