Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Growth ~ Day 27


Things I have noticed in the last few weeks...How much fun blogging is. What wonderful people I have met and how much I have enjoyed learning more about...

What are you noticing as you reflect on your life: That I do have something good to offer others...your business: That i can mix pleasure with business, it isn't all about business...your relationships: I have met some wonderful people, I've learned about others and their desires and passions.

The seed must be planted and watered before growth can begin.

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase...He who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. (1 Corinthians 3:6-8)

2 comments:

BeaK. said...

You inspire me Debbie~

Bea Kunz

Greatvictories said...

Thank you Bea...that is my gifting, encouraging and inspiring others.