Thursday, December 17, 2009

Journey and Discovery ~ Day 28 & 29

Journey ~ Where will I take my blog in coming months/years?

I pray that I can take my blog to higher heights personally and in business. I will work at it in a new light with all that I have learned during this 30 Days of Blogging. Focusing on relationships. Getting to know and trust others, meeting others, allowing them to look, listen and decide.

I will PRAY, BE unrealistic, think big, think out of the box, work from my passion, stick my neck out take a risk, get out of my comfort zone, be brave, be impulsive, take my time, take my rest, create, dream, have fun, help others to score, listen, admire, give compliments, be supportive, change, surprise myself, re-invent, give, think but not to deep, take action, live life to the max and ENJOY IT!

Discovery ~ Opportunity is never lost. It goes to those who want to accept and grab it. we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

I will use my time wisely. I will try hard to post often on my business blogs, Prosper and Be In Health and Luxury with Blessings and Fun as well as The Hand of God blog.

I want people to join, but I want them to LEARN first. You see, if they learn first of their own volition, they are: "SELLING THEMSELVES" When they do that, there is no pressure and it becomes their idea, which makes them serious, which means they stay longer and are more likely to succeed.

Investing in the lives of others is what we are truly all about.

1 comment:

BeaK. said...

Amen...and yes...you still inspire me!

Bea Kunz