Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Change Your Mind ~ Change Your Life

Fear is the greatest enemy of your future.

Uncertain times is no time to let fear stop us from living our lives to the fullest.

God has a perfect plan for each of our lives (Jeremiah 29:11). We must trust Him no matter what's going on around us. Be anxious for nothing, pray and be thankful in everything (Philippians 4:6).

When fear knocks at the door, let faith answer.

Fill your mouth with the Word of god and walk boldly and confidently into your future.

See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut (Revelation 3:8).

I am afraid, fearful of my own weaknesses; maybe even thinking what I have to give to God is not quite good enough fro His acceptance.

sometimes I feel that the mental geniuses and the physically strong always walk ahead of me. They seem to pass through the open doors of opportunity, unaware of my long struggle in working, waiting for my turn, I need a chance to break loose from this cocoon of inferiority.

Yesterday's disappointment will not stop me!

What I was then is no excuse for what I am today. Instead of sitting down I WILL get up, and with every bit of energy I can muster I WILL as a not~so~saintly saint reach for my impossible dream.

With one deep breath I get up, struggling to stand on my own two feet, but I am standing! Steps are coming...Wait...I see a DOOR...it's open...wide open...not closed, as I had thought. Someone is standing there. it's the Lord and I hear Him saying: "I know you well, you are strong, but you have tried to obey and have not denied My name. Therefore, I have opened a door to you that no man can shut.

Fill your mouth with the Word of God and walk boldly and confidently into the New Year, 2009.

No comments: